Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sleep - Texas


I fell in love with this tune the moment I heard it on radio (Virgin Radio online). The lyrics reflected my mood when I first heard it and I immediately thought of my (perhaps now ex-)boyfriend.

----------

(Shar)
I think that you’re the one
When everytime you call me lady
I don’t know what it is
That makes me feel like this just lately yeah

Those heavenly calls
You knew I was on my own
Those heavenly calls
We stepped into the unknown

(Paul)
Let me sleep
So I can dream of you
Let me sleep
So I can be with you

(Shar)
What’s a girl to do
When she’s alone with you don't tell me
And here we are again yeah
Acting like we’re friends love held me

Those heavenly calls
You knew I was on my own
Those heavenly calls
We stepped into the unknown

(Paul)
Let me sleep
So I can dream of you
Let me sleep
So I can be with you

(Both)
Let me sleep
So I can dream of you
Let me sleep
So I can be with you

(Shar)
Hold me close, let me be with you
(Paul)
At least tonight, we’ll be misunderstood

Let me sleep, So I can dream of you
(What’s a girl to do, When she’s alone with you don't tell me)
Let me sleep, So I can be with you
(And here we are again yeah, Acting like we’re friends love held me)

Let me sleep
Oh let me sleep
Let me sleep so I can dream of you
Let me sleep so I can be with you
Let me sleep so I can dream of you
Let me sleep so I can be with you
Let me sleep (x5)
Let me sleep so I can be with you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home